FAQ’s – My Order / Delivery / Collection
Can I collect my order?
How much does delivery cost?
Deliveries are available between 1st October & 31st December.
Deliveries are charged as follows:
- Orders up to £99.99 – £40 delivery
- Orders £100 – £199.99 – £14 delivery
- Orders over £200 – FREE OF CHARGE
- If you would like a delivery outside of the dates above, please contact us for a quotation. You can of course collect from our stores for FREE.
Do you deliver to my area?
Currently we deliver to the following postcode areas:
All DE postcode, B72-79, WS7, WS11-15, ST1-4, ST10-12, ST14, ST15, SK17, LE65, NG1-10, NG15-17, NG80 & NG90.
If we do not currently deliver to your area, please consider collecting from our stores in Tutbury, DE13 9HS.
Why does it cost so much to delivery my order?
Fireworks delivery is expensive. Although it would be great to be able to offer FREE delivery for all our orders, we unfortunately can’t just stick a stamp on a box and send it via Royal Mail!
Specialist courier charges can be anywhere upwards of £30, dependant on the location. The UN cartons to transport the fireworks in, are £6 or more; there are also the labels and staff costs for picking and packing.
I may not be in when you deliver
Please ensure that there will be someone, aged 18 or over, available to sign for the delivery. (Proof of age identification may be required.)
If this is not possible, please arrange a delivery to your place of work or arrange a collection. If we have to re-arrange the delivery after a failed attempt, there will be a £15 re-delivery charge.
What time will you deliver my order?
How do I amend or cancel my order?
Just give our friendly team a call on 01332 650770 and they will be happy to assist.
Once orders have been despatched, we cannot amend them. If you still wish to cancel, the order will be subject to a re-stocking charge.
How do I track my order?
Can I specify a date I need my order by?
There is an item missing from my order
Please get in touch asap with your order number after delivery, so that we can check all boxes in your order were delivered.
In the event that an item is missing, we will organise a replacement.
I have received the wrong items
Please get in touch with the sales team on 01332 650770 with your order number.
We will check the delivery note and confirm whether any substitutions have been made. These are usually made when items are out of stock. The item received will be of the same or higher value to the original ordered.
How do I return my order?
We are sure you will never need to return product but here are the details just in case:
Please call the team on 01332 650770 within seven days of delivery to notify us of your wish to return your items.
We will then arrange a collection – PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ITEMS BACK TO US THROUGH THE POST OR BY COURIER. If you wish you may return the items yourself to our stores in Tutbury. All items must be received unopened and in their original packaging. Refunds, less any costs for collection and return to us, will be issued within 30 days of the return being received.
Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations
- You have the right to cancel this order within seven working days beginning the day after the day on which you receive the goods.
- If you wish to cancel this contract you must indicate this in writing or another durable medium such as letter, fax, email (provide addresses/email addresses/fax details by which to cancel) within the cancellation period.
- You (the consumer) have a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession.
- You (the consumer) must arrange for the safe return of goods to us, however for fireworks this needs to be done through our specialist hazardous goods courier. the cost of which is to be born by you, failing which we will recover the goods, the cost of which will be deducted from any refund due to you.
- Upon the cancellation of a contract we shall reimburse any sum paid by or on behalf of the consumer under or in relation to the contract to the person by whom it was made free of any charge (less any charge made in connection with recovery of the goods) within 30 days of cancellation.
- Where goods do not conform to the implied terms set out under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 the cost of recovering the goods will be borne by ourselves.